Seminar was held on Thursday, May 16, 2013.
• Subject : U.S. Workers’ Compensation and Return to Work strategy
• Venue : Korea Workers’ Compensation & Welfare Service
• Speaker : Susanne M. Bruyère, Ph.D., CRC
Professor of Disability Studies
Director, Employment and Disability Institute(EDI)
Cornell University, ILR School
• Main contents of presentation are as follows.
o Describe the factors that influence effective rehabilitation and return-to-work for employees
with work-related illness and injuries in the U.S., including -
- Public policy and rehabilitation service delivery factors
- Employer practices factors
o Describe efforts to evaluate these to date
o Provide information on related U.S. resources